Touchless Golf Procedures
We at Tangle Creek are as excited as you are to get outdoors again and play the game we all love. To that end, we have given careful consideration to new policies that will ensure the health and safety of our members, guests and employees. We must follow the recommendations created by Health Canada, municipal, provincial and federal governments. These policies will change the experience you are used to at Tangle Creek, but we are confident that we will still provide a world class golfing experience. We ask for your support and patience during these operational changes.
The first and most important regulation is: If you have a fever, feel sick or have been around someone that has been diagnosed with Covid 19, we kindly ask you not to visit our club.
Tangle Creek’s Touchless Golf Experience
- Tee Times can be booked 14 days in advance for members and 7 days in advance for the general public. Tangle Creek Members and Public Players must BOOK ONLINE @ tanglecreekgolf.com (available 24/7) or by calling the club during business hours. (705-720-2150)
- All golfers, including members, must reserve a tee time. WALK ON golfers will not be accepted.
- Valid credit card required for any phone reservations for public green fees. Public green fees and cart fees will be processed on credit card after check in with starter. Public green fees can also be purchased online.
- We encourage all golfers to prepay a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Please call the club to redeem your VIP green fee package, green fee passes or UnderPar coupons for tee times.
- Additional products such as gloves, balls, tees, food and drinks, etc. may be purchased online or via the phone when purchasing green fees.
- We encourage all players to show up no more than 30 minutes before their tee time.
- All golfers will have to check in with the starter.
- Your tee time and prepayment will be confirmed at this point.
- You will be directed to the parking lot to park and you MUST stay in your vehicle until 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Our starter will notify you once the tee is open for your group.
Golf Cart Regulations
- All golfers are encouraged to walk as power carts are in limited supply.
- Power carts are reserved for players who require a cart for medical purposes and cart members. Power carts will only be available on a first come first serve basis for all other players.
- Power carts are limited to one rider ONLY. Power carts will be sanitized by Tangle Creek team members before and after each use. Additional sanitizing products available to golfers to self sanitize carts before use.
- No pull cart or club rentals will be available.
Tangle Creek’s Touchless On-Course Playing Experience
- Ensure you are keeping 2 meters between you and your playing partners
- Play bunkers as ground under repair.
- Leave pin flags in at all times.
- In case of inclement weather, please seek safe shelter on course or in your vehicle.
- Ball washers will NOT be available.
- Golfers will not be permitted to stay and socialize in the clubhouse, patio or parking lot after their round.
Tangle Creek’s Touchless On-Course Food Experience
- For on-course Food & Beverage services, logon to our website at tanglecreekgolf.com and click the link to our on course menu or call the club at 705-716-5328.
- The Halfway House will be open for food, beverage and golf product purchases.
- All on-course food and beverage services will be available for “curbside pickup” at the Front Door of the clubhouse or by delivery if requested.
- On-course Food & Beverage service will be available from 11am daily
- Payments can be made by calling us at 705-716-5328 or by using the tap solution on our debit or credit machines at “curbside pickup location."
- Cash will not be an acceptable form of payment until further notice.
Ensure you are keeping 2 metres between you and your playing partners. Warm up only (10 minutes maximum), irons only, no teed up golf permitted.
Facility Access During Social Distancing Government Enforced Restrictions
During these unprecedented times, only ONE person is allowed to access our washroom at a time. Washrooms will ONLY be available at the Halfway House.
Please sanitize your hands before and after use of washroom. We encourage individuals to self sanitize the washroom before and after use with the products supplied.
The Halfway House washroom will be cleaned every 1/2 hour during the hours of 9am to 5pm.
Appointment with clubhouse staff will be unavailable until further notice. Visit our website for more information about our products and services.
Curbside pickup appointments remain available during specified times.
There will be no on-course washroom facilities available until further notice.
Golfers not abiding by these policies will be immediately removed from the property; no exceptions.
We will continue to update our operational polices once more government social distancing restrictions are lifted.
Thank you for your continued support of the club.